-
April 29th, 2005, 12:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I'm new to the board starting today. I'm facing another move to a new house and am thinking about selling my Altec Lansing Valencia III Ensemble (883-846). The speakers contain the A7-8 components (416-8A, 811B, 807-8A and N801-8A). I bought the system in early 1971 and it is in great condition. One of the speaker grills has some small pieces missing and one corner of one speaker was damaged and repaired by a moving company, but they still look and sound like new. Can anyone give me some idea what the ensemble is worth? Any ideas on the best way to sell the system? Thanks for your help.
-
April 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Hi, seeing that you're in a major metro area, I'd suggest www.Craigslist.org. I've had good success advertising there for anything that's hard to ship and needs local pickup.
Cheers,
David
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks